Snacks Trays Thermoforming Machine

PRODUCT Machine detail Technical parameter SAMPLES Our Company Rui'an Litai Machinery CO.,LTD is founded in 2001. For more than 16 years, w e focus on researching, developing, manufacturing and marketing on thermoforming machine, plastic cup production line, BOPS plastic thermoforming...

Chat Now

Product Details

Snack Trays Thermoforming Machine

Snacks Trays Thermoforming Machine

What's this machine can do?

It is widely used for thermoforming packaging container, such as PP/PET cups, boxes, bowls, all thin wall thickness containers. Also milk cups, jelly cups, snow cake cups, disposable drinking water cup, instant noodles bowl, snack box, food box etc.

Sample

Snacks Trays Thermoforming Machine

Product picture

Snacks Trays Thermoforming Machine

Technical parameter

Snacks Trays Thermoforming Machine

Company Introduction


Rui’an Litai Machinery is a leading manufacturer specializing in plastic extruders, plastic vacuum forming machines, thick sheet thermoforming machines, plastic cup thermoforming machines and other related packaging machinery. With 17 years of experience in the plastic thermoforming industrial, Litai Machinery can offer professional solutions for a wide range of the thermoforming products. As a professional manufacturer of plastic thermoforming products, our company provides innovative, value-added products with the highest standards of quality and service.  

 


 Company Certificate

Snacks Trays Thermoforming Machine



FAQ


1. How I can install & run the machine?

     Our engineer will go to your factory to install the machine and adjust the product mould.

2. What is warranty of the machine?

  13 months warranty since the shipping date. After that, we have professional after-sale team to provide good service.

3. What is the payment term?

  It is 30% deposit and the rest 70% paid before shipment.

Why choose us?

1. We have the best design of the machine. It’s full automatic by using servo motor

2. Our mould make the least waste and it’s very easy to change.

3. We have the best engineer. We can solve the problem and get proposal according to customer’s requirement.

4. We offer good after-sale service. We have professional after-sale team to solve any problem from customer.


Hot Tags: snacks trays thermoforming machine, China, suppliers, manufacturers, factory
Related Products

Inquiry