- Sep 04, 2018 -
The sheet extruder machine mainly produces PP sheet molded plastic. It is a new type of thermosetting molded plastic used in chemical, mechanical, pharmaceutical, electrical and electronic industries. The sheet machine is a thickener, filler and release agent. A polyester resin composed of a curing agent, impregnated, glass fiber yarn, covered with a film on both sides, and an unsaturated polyester glass fiber forming a sandwich structure to increase the production equipment of the composite material.
The Chinese name of PP sheet is polypropylene, which is an engineering plastic with excellent comprehensive performance. The PP sheet/sheet refers to a PP sheet or a sheet obtained by an extrusion method using copolymerized or homopolymerized PP, which are classified according to thickness.
PP sheet/sheet features: smooth and flat surface, high strength, high stiffness, high hardness, flame retardant, insulation, moisture, heat insulation, corrosion resistance, impact resistance, no deformation, anti-light, anti-fading and weather resistance.
PP sheet/sheet is widely used in structural materials such as chemical, mechanical, pharmaceutical, electrical, and electronic industries.
PP (polypropylene) has outstanding physical, mechanical, electrical and thermal properties, so PP has the reputation of "king of transparent plastic". The sheet material made of polypropylene is a new type of high strength commonly used in the world. , light transmission, sound insulation, energy-saving materials, there are other common architectural decoration materials (such as glass, angled glass, tempered glass, insulating glass, plexiglass, etc.) unmatched advantages. Therefore, since its introduction in the late 1980s, it has quickly entered the market of architectural and decorative materials, and has been widely praised and praised for architectural design, decoration engineering, environmental protection, advertising, agriculture, and horticulture.
Physical properties are reflected in low density, strength stiffness, hardness and heat resistance are better than low-pressure polyethylene, can be used at about 100 degrees, have good electrical properties and high-frequency insulation are not affected by humidity, but become brittle at low temperatures, not The mold is easy to age. Suitable for making general mechanical parts, corrosion resistant parts and insulating parts.
- The Principle Of The Forming Machine
- The Structure Of The Forming Machine
- Characteristics Of The Forming Machine
- Advantages Of Forming Machine
- The Working Principle Of Automatic ...
- Operation Method Of Forming Machine
- Thermoforming Machine
- What Are The Specific Characteristi...
- What Kind Of Cup-making Machine To ...
- 5 Types Of Cup-making Machine
- TD-670A&TD-750 Belt Type Cup Stacker
- Buy Sheet Roll Or Sheet Extruder?
- The Raw Materials Of The Cup Making...
- Advantages Of Automatic Positive An...
- Mid-autumn Festival Mooncake Package
- Plastic Cup Thermoforming Machine
- Notice For Mid-Autumn Day Holiday
- Customer From Mexico Come To See Ou...
- Plastic Belt Type Cup Stacker
- Plast Eyrasia In Istanbul 2018